Welcome to Hendrix (R7) and Pieta (R3) who joined the Cotswold Learning Community this week.
Thank you to Peter Harper and the Senior School Team for organising and running the Senior School Duathlon on Wednesday. Thank you also to all parents and grandparents who attended the event and to all the people that assisted as marshals on the day. We could not have run this event without your support.
- Check out the photos of the Senior Duathlon using this link: https://www.flickr.com/gp/125866060@N02/49Fq74
- Check out the photo video of the Senior Duathlon using this link: https://youtu.be/Z2yvPA_s8X0
Thank you to everyone who attended our first full school assembly for 2018. It was wonderful to see so many parents and grandparents support our children. Thank you to Rooms 12 and 22 and their teachers for the items they shared at assembly. If you missed the assembly or would like to revisit it you can:
- Check out the photos using this link: https://www.flickr.com/gp/125866060@N02/t9mp4d Check out the video using this link: https://youtu.be/g0-9zWiryfQ
- Check out the photo video using this link https://youtu.be/17nNpYNw0gM
The Fortnight Ahead
- Monday - St John's Workshops for All Classes
- Tuesday - Zone Swimming Sports
- Tuesday – NZEI – Paid Union Meeting
- Friday - Junior School Assembly
- Friday - CPSSA Weekly Sport
- Friday - Senior School Assembly
- Friday - CPSSA Weekly Sport
The Weeks Notes
St John’s Mufti Day –Monday 12 March
A reminder that on Monday we are holding a Mufti Day to support St Johns. We have combined this with St John’s workshops being run at school next week - "What to do in an Emergency" for the Junior School and "Clued up Campers" for the Senior School. As a way of thanking St John’s, children can wear Mufti on Monday for a gold coin donation with all proceeds going to St Johns.
NZEI Paid Union Meeting – Tuesday 13 March – 1.30pm
Cotswold members of NZEI will be attending the meeting on Tuesday 13 March from 1.00pm. All non-union staff and our Senior Leadership Team will remain onsite to cater from students from 1.30pm - 3.00pm.
Our March school newsletter was published on Wednesday 7 March, 2018. You can access the newsletter from the school website - http://cotswoldprimary.ultranet.school.nz/NewsCentre/Download/0e531e37-96df-41c6-9715-098f3c262328
A printed copy of the newsletter can be collected from the school office.
Start Up Party - Wednesday 21 March
A reminder our Start Up Party and Bike Track Opening is being held on Wednesday 21 March, 2018 from 1.00pm. We'd love to see you there.
Walk of Wheel Day - Thursday 15 March
Cotswold School are supporting the Walk or Wheel to School campaign by holding our Walk or Wheel to School Day on Thursday 15 March. If your child walks, scooters or bikes to school on this day they will get a sticker and go in the draw to win a $20 Warehouse voucher.
Road Safety At The Gate
From Monday 12 March to Friday 23 March, 2018 the Council will be conducting an educational and enforcement program at Cotswold School. The program is supported by the Police. Enforcement officers will be at the school gates each day. Please read the school newsletter for further details or to brush up on your know\ledge in relation to parking restrictions, three minute parking, drop offs, and parking in relation to private driveways.
Policy Review - Term 1, 2018
The following school policy are to be reviewed by Board and Staff this term.
- Home Learning
We’d love you to be involved. (Username: cotswold; Password: elephant)
Instructions for reviewers
Follow the link to each policy using the links above.
- Read the policy.
- Click the red Policy Review icon at the right-hand top corner of the page. A new screen will appear.
- Select your role (board member, staff member, or parent/caregiver) from the drop-down list.
- Enter your name (optional).
- Submit your ratings and comments.
Kia pai tō rā whakatā