A written description of our current enrolment zone is detailed below. To confirm your eligibility to enrol as an "in-zone" enrolment, please contact the school office by telephoning (03) 3598035.
The maximum roll in any one year will be governed by the organisation of the classes as determined by the Principal, in consultation with the Board.
The geographic area described in the scheme shall stand fast and shall operate as the school’s home zone, under section 11D of the Education Act 1989. All students who live within the home zone described below shall be entitled to enroll at the school.
- Harewood Road (from Highsted Road to Watsons Road)
- Watsons Road (extend boundary line to Sawyers Arms Rd)
- Sawyers Arms Rd (from boundary line extended from Watsons Road to Johns Rd)
- Johns Rd (from Sawyers Arms Rd to Gardiners Rd and including Hussey Rd)
- Gardiners Rd (from Johns Rd to Styx Mill Rd)
- Styx Mill Rd (from Gardiners Rd to Highsted Rd)
- Highsted Rd (from Styx Mill Rd to Glenmore Avenue)
- Glenmore Avenue (including Mindip Place & Centra Place)
- Brockham Place (from Glenmore Ave to Veitches Rd including Cherry Place)
- Veitches Rd (from Brockham Place to Sawyers Arms Rd)
- Sawyers Arms Road (from Veitches Rd to Highsted Rd)
- Highsted Rd (from Sawyers Arms Rd to Harewood Rd and including Drysdale St, Ian Place and Reynolds Ave from Drysdale St to Ian Place, Bainton St from Highsted Rd to Rolfe Place, Rolfe Place)
Out of Zone Enrolments
Each year the Board will determine the number of places which are likely to be available in the following year for the enrolment of students who live outside the home zone. The Board will publish this information by a notice in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school. The notice will indicate how applications are to be made and will specify a date by which all applications must be received.
Priorities For Enrolment
Acceptance for enrolment will be determined by:
- First Priority: Students whose usual place of residence is within the geographical zone detailed in the Cotswold School Enrolment Scheme.
- Second Priority: Siblings of students currently enrolled at Cotswold School but who do not qualify under priority one and children of staff members.
- Third Priority: Siblings of former students.
- Fourth Priority: Children of former students.
- Fifth Priority: Children of Board employees or Board Members.
- Sixth Priority: All other students.